Multi-Family Toilet Voucher Application
This application is for multi-family (MF) residential complex customers of the City of Dallas Water Utilities (DWU). You must apply for and receive the voucher in order to pick up your toilet(s). Delivery is available for orders of ten (10) or more. No rebates are available for MF applicants.
Program Details for MF Account Customers
- Toilet(s) must be installed in a residential complex built before 1992 that receives water directly from the City of Dallas Water Utilities (DWU).
- Only residential style toilets (gravity, tank type) are available for this program. Flush Valve industrial type toilets are currently not available under this program.
- There is a limit of two hundred (200) toilets per year, per multi-family property account. Please be sure to include the appropriate account number(s) on the application.
- Each new toilet must replace an existing large-capacity toilet (3.5, 5.0, or 7.0 gallons per flush (GPF).
- Old toilet(s) cannot be reused. Customer agrees to disable and dispose of the old toilet(s).
- Be prepared to allow a DWU representative to conduct a pre-retrofit inspection.
- Customer is responsible for installation and agrees to a post-retrofit inspection by DWU staff.
- Customer will complete installation within 90 days of delivery and notify DWU upon completion.
- Vouchers will be sent to you with a list of locations at which to redeem and pick up your toilets.
- Voucher covers porcelain (tank and bowl), wax ring, toilet seat and floor bolts.
- On a first-come, first-served basis, you may also request low-flow showerheads (2.0 gallons per minute). Please indicate on the application portion that requests that information.
- Multi-family customers will receive round front bowl toilets. A limited number of ADA-compliant and elongated bowl toilets may be available and must be approved on a case-by-case basis.