FREE Water Assessments
Water Conservation remains an essential element of Dallas’ long-range water supply strategy. The purpose of the ICI Program is to help you save water and money by identifying opportunities to increase your water use efficiency and to reduce your water, wastewater and electricity costs.
Schedule a FREE, no obligation Water Efficiency Assessment for your facility.
City of Dallas staff and consultants will work with you to review all end uses of water in your operations.
Free Assessments will include a full examination of:
- Cooling Towers, Boilers & Other Thermodynamic Operations
- Metering, Monitoring and Measurement
- Plumbing Fixtures, Fittings & Equipment
- Landscape Irrigation
- Food Service Operations
- Laundry Operations
- Laboratory & Medical Facilities
- Swimming Pools, Spas & Fountains
- Vehicle Washes
- Alternate Sources of Water
You will receive a customized water use analysis for your facility to include recommendations for increased efficiency.
Call (214) 243-1176 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment today!