Initiative focuses on Guest Awareness/Education
- Informs guests that water is served only upon request
What’s in it for your business?
- It saves money on your bottom line! A “Water Upon Request” program saves participating restaurants water, time and money by eliminating unconsumed glasses of water
- Collateral material available upon request
— The restaurant saves: the water, the water and energy used to make the ice, the washing chemicals and energy (and water!) used to wash the glasses, the labor to fill the glasses, serve the glasses and wash the glasses
— For every glass of water not served, as much as 1.5 to 3 gallons of water are saved
|Menu Sticker||Menu Sticker (Spanish)||Water by Request Table Card|
Awards & Incentives
- Participants receive a certificate recognizing their participation and encouraged to display it in a prominent place in their business
- Participants provided with approved verbiage/copy for use in company promotional materials
- Participants receive special recognition by the Dallas City Council
- Participants recognized and listed on the SaveDallasWater.com website
Becoming Part of the Dallas Hospitality Industry Program
Please fill out the form below to request more information, receive promotional materials for use in your restaurant or assistance with training your staff.